1 of 11
Mthente Research and Consulting Services (Pty) Ltd is a research-driven consultancy based in Cape Town. We are seeking the expertise of two Account Managers with solid account and client management experience and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research, to manage day-to-day contact with our clients & to co-ordinate all client projects & processes that deliver an excellent research product within timeframes and budgets.
- To ensure successful delivery of all client briefs within timeframe & budget whilst delivering exceptional research products.
- To manage processes, plans, schedules, resources, finance and presentations in order to deliver a high quality, research end-product.
- Accept responsibility for all meetings relative to the research project, and accurate administrative recordings and filing thereof.
- Ensure appropriate sign-off on all required project documents.
- Ensure understanding of the effect of a deadline on the company’s and clients’ bottom line.
- Ensure understanding of the relevant client contract and relevant legal/regulatory guidelines.
- Work with a Senior Researcher to ensure the above by prioritising, delegating and managing each of the projects within the account team.
- To have a clear understanding of the client’s operational requirements and to deliver the project components to agreed plans.
- Through close relationships with the client, to continuously provide updated information regarding status of the project whilst always managing the clients’ expectations.
- Control information gathered from the client through accurate reporting, clear project documentation, and secure filing.
- Ensure client and company are kept up to date with any developments on the project via attendance of meetings and regular communication.
The ideal candidate must be results driven with the ability to work both independently and within a team. He/she must have a flexible approach to work, with a desire to learn and grow. Previous project management and research experience is an additional advantage.
Applicants must submit a covering letter and detailed CV to Lynn Oliver at email@example.com.
Closing Date: 30 August 2019